Friday, February 16, 2007

Two A Days....


I probably shouldn't announce to the entire world that high school, reality shows are probably our favorite shows to watch. From Real World to Maui Fever; we love them all. Anyway, I have one question...What is up with the hair do's on Two A Days??? If you watch that show, you will know what I mean. Every guy on that show has this shaggy dog look. They brush their bangs down and kind of feather them around to the side. It looks like a modified Trump hairdo. We watch the show every week and always comment on how ridiculous they look (as if we haven't made the same comment every week for the last 6 months). If you currently have this hairstyle, then I apologize for saying you look ridiculous. I'm sure it looks more attractive on you then on them.

This picture has nothing to do with my comments, but it's really cute.

5 comments:

Larissa said...

See isn't this fun! I promise you'll become addicted like the rest of us!

About the hair, I think it means we're getting old that we even have to talk about "kids hair these days." Probably like they did in the 60's when those kids had long hair. I think it's horrible...completely unattractive. Maybe that's what they're going for.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who hated the hair styles of those guys. They would be so cute if they would just cut their hair!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you updated! :)

I love the same shows. I have no clue about the hair. It is a lot worse this season. Maybe that's the thing in Alabama. Maui Fever?! Scandelous kids. Are you watching the Hills? Juvies? Engaged and Underaged? Sweet Sixteen? It is kind of embarassing to look at my Tivo line up. I think I have a problem!

SS said...

Jenn,
maybe that's why were such good friends...we both have a problem. And yes we watch all of those.

Lisa Renee said...

I loved that show last season but have not been able to catch it this time around. Trent is wanting to get a DVR and I just don't think its a good idea. I want to be getting out of the house the times that he is around for the next few months for sure! Miss YO face.