Sunday, February 18, 2007

There's no place like home....






Throughout our married life, it seems like we have moved around so much. Each place offered different opportunity and was exactly what we needed at the time. This move back to Lubbock was such a dream come true for me. It's so wonderful to be back around our friends and family. All of my family live within 15 minutes and my inlaws are only a couple of hours away. Last night, we ate supper with my parents and sisters, and tonight with Colt's parents and his sister. I love the fact that Ryder gets to spend so much time with his grandparents, aunts and cousins. This is just one more example of how blessed we truly are.

These are just random pictures of our family. Don't you love the enthusiasm as Madi listens to his heart. The look on her face is priceless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad ya'll are back. The few times I do get to see you I really do enjoy it. ~Amanda~

Larissa said...

He is so cute...my kids are too. But I already knew that, but I just had to tell you how cute he is. Of course, you probably already knew that too. I just love his face. It's so big and bright.

Lisa Renee said...

I am glad you are back here too. We swapped places a couple of times! So glad you have been able to enjoy your family and experience the blessing that they are.