Saturday, February 10, 2007

Maybe it will work this time....


I'm so computer illiterate that it's pitiful. This is the 2nd page that I've created because I got locked out of my own account with the 1st page. Hopefully, I will be able to get all this straightened out.

It's been quite a day. Ryder is sick and Colt has been out of town for the weekend. Him and a few of the guys went skiing/boarding in Angel Fire. With all the testosterone in their cabin, there's no telling what they've been doing. If history proves itself true, someone will lose a bet and end up naked in the snow (probably Gabe) or eating something that will eventually make them puke. In the end, I know that they are having fun and making lots of memories. Having Colt gone for a few days really does make me realize how much I need and love having him at home. I really can't imagine my life without him and God willing, will never have to. One thing is for sure, I would be a complete slob if it weren't for him. I had to "Febreze" my jeans this morning and Ryder has been in his pajamas for two days. Poor thing, at least he's not old enough to realize it. Needless to say, I'll be glad when his daddy comes home.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you are blogging! I love Ryder so much and love seeing pictures of him! Great family picture, by the way!

Lisa Renee said...

I would never yell at you sweet girl! I just have to give you a hard time about something! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help, things are just getting better and better! I can even see to type this! I also like your new layout. Hope your weekend gets better and lil one gets to feeling better fast. Love your guts.

Lisa Renee said...

oh, one more thing...........why exactly did you have to febreeze your jeans????????????

Is your washer not working or just the hands to operate it???????? ;)

Larissa said...

lol...(Lisa's comments) Well it looks good!

Sara said...

Man Suzie, that is sooooo freakin true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been thinking the same thing all weekend. I missed Brad so much. It actually is therapeutic for me to be without him for a few days. It makes me miss him so much!
When he walked in the door, I thought, "Whoa, hottie!" He looked so hot! Ha! (I know you are all gagging right now)
Anyways, I could not live without mine either, and God willing, that never happens to me either.

realitymomma said...

Sue,
i wish i could say that marriage "straightened" out your living habits, but having to febreeze your jeans is so you. just don't Pledge anything on a tile floor. HA!HA! Ryder is adorable even if he has to wear pajamas all the time!