I want everyone to know how blessed and thankful I am to be pregnant and for it to be a healthy pregnancy for me and the baby (as far as we know anyway). However, I have decided that I HATE being pregnant. I'm 13 weeks now and still don't feel good, I'm getting fatter and grouchier everyday. I have always wanted 3 kids, but I told Colt that "we're done", unless he wants to adopt. I'm not doing this anymore because honestly, it just sucks. I know that's not a very nice attitude to have, but it's where I'm at right now. Okay, I feel better for getting that out. On to other things.....These are just a couple random pictures of Ryder. The 3rd one is funny because that's our doggy door, and he is always trying to escape to the backyard. I never realized how dirty the door and wall are until I looked at this picture. Just ignore that part. I'll try to get it cleaned this week (we all know that's probably not going to happen). Anyway, I've been tagged. I feel like I've done this before, but can't remember. Oh well, you get to hear about it again.
1. Favorite TV show: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
2. Fav music: I COULD PROBABLY LISTEN TO THE CRANBERRIES ALL DAY LONG
3. Fav color: RED
4. 5 fav things to do: SIT OUTSIDE AND DRINK COFFEE, PLAY WITH RYDER AND COLT, SHOPPING, GET A MASSAGE, BREAKFAST WITH "THE GIRLS" (WE NEED TO DO IT AGAIN SOON)
5. Fav ice cream: JAMOCHA ALMOND FUDGE
6. Stitches: THANKS TO MY HUSBAND....I GOT ONE IN MY THUMB THIS SUMMER BECAUSE HE SLICED ME WITH A STEAK KNIFE.
7. broken bones: ODDLY ENOUGH, NO.
8. states i've been to: NEW MEXICO, FLORIDA, OKLAHOMA, COLORADO, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, OREGON WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON DC (DON'T KNOW IF THAT COUNTS), MARYLAND
9. favorite snacks: WHEAT THINS AND SPRAY CHEESE, FRITOS AND BEAN DIP, SNICKERS, CARAMEL APPLE EMPENADA FROM TACO BELL, CHIPS
10. what i'm most proud of: my happy, successful marriage, being a mom, my family, my 1st year as head coach we won the national cheerleading championship,
12. fav store: Baby's R Us
13. fav dog: I shoud say Jack Russell's but after owning two, I'll say a boxer
Tag, now you're it....Darla, Reese, Chelle
Monday, October 29, 2007
Posted by SS at 9:49 PM
Monday, October 8, 2007
It's been forever, I know and I'm sorry. Things have been pretty busy around here. In case you don't already know, Ryder is going to be a big brother in May. I'm 10 weeks and would like to think that I'm passed most of the bad part, for now anyway. I feel really good and have only gained 4 pounds. I know that sounds like a lot, but I had already gained 13 pounds at 10 weeks with Ryder. We're doing things differently this time. Eventually, we'll find out what it is, but I'm pretty sure it's another boy. I can't imagine my life with a girl, and I want Ryder to have a brother to wrestle and play with.
Here are some pictures from the last few months. Ryder got his first black eye in August and it turned into his entire cheek. This picture does it NO justice...I was such a proud mom! Would have been prouder if I could say it was from playing football or something like that, but he tripped and fell into the fireplace...that's okay; he only cried for a minute! I hope everyone is doing going and I'll try to post again before 2008. Just kidding, I promise.
Posted by SS at 11:17 AM