What a kid...
My little fish...
My future daughter in law...
Just in case anyone is wondering, these are things that I can't stand:
1. Suddenlink...would you believe that my cable was out AGAIN yesterday? I missed the road rules/real world challange and that really bothered me.
2. Speaking of Real World, Brooke!!!! I was so ready for that series to be over, just so that I didn't have to hear her whiny voice.
3. People that smack/pop gum
4. People that smack chips or any food for that matter
5. People that drive slow in the fast lane and block you in so that you can't pass them.
6. asparagus, hominy, corn tortillas
7. People that wear socks or panty hose with open toe sandals
8. being called, sweetie, honey, sugar or any other pet name by other women
9. Hillary Clinton
10. red lights
11. when I see a teenage boy walking with his "baby's mama" in a headlock. I guess he really just has his arm around her, but holding her that close looks uncomfortable.
12. being referred to as "miss"...it's a teacher thing.
13. chipped finger/toenail polish; it's all or nothing ladies!
14. when people let their children act like hethans in public; bust that kids a%%.
15. white bread
16. when "larger" women let their stomach hang from the bottom of their shirt
17. taco bell on 82/Univeristy; they get my order wrong EVERY time
18. when people feel the necessity to hug you every time they see you; just because you haven't seen me in 24 hours doesn't mean that it warrants another hug, unless it's family and that doesn't really count
19. computer pop up adds
20. Vampires, sharks, needles
21. Tom Cruise, Sandra Burndhart, Terrell Owens, Kanye West
Well, I guess that about covers it for now; I'm sure I'll come up with more later. On a lighter note, here are more pics of my precious baby boy who is 11 months today...hard to believe. Have a good one!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
What a kid...
Posted by SS at 7:33 PM
Monday, June 4, 2007
Mama and Ryder...
Mama's 4 boys...
Larissa and baby Mason...
First off, I have to gripe about the cable company. I don't care what their new commercial says, Suddenlink is not the same as Cox. Everything was great with Cox and we never had issues. With Suddenlink, it's always something. I've been without cable and internet all day long and they said it was due to the storm last night. That would make sense if the cable went out last night, but it was working fine this morning. Why does is suddenly go out when there's not a cloud in the sky and they try to blame it on the storms???? I'm no rocket scientist, but that just doesn't work for me. We can send satellites into orbit and men to the moon, but the cable company can't keep my channels on long enough to watch The Price is Right...I don't know. On another note...
As most of you know, Larissa had her baby 2 weeks ago. He spent a week and 1/2 in NICU, but is home now and doing great. He is the smallest thing that I've ever seen and the spitting image of Kyle. We're just glad that he healthy and he's finally here. There's not a lot to report right now. I've been staying fairly busy working on my real estate business. I got my first listing last week and will hopefully have a contract on another listing this week...yeahh!!! So far, I'm really enjoying it and glad that I have chosen this route. These are a few of the most recent pictures, some of Ryder and some of Mason. I don't have time to write much more, because my favorite show is on and I try not to miss it. Yes, I'm referring to Judge Judy. She's awesome...love her. Gotta go; have a great week!
Posted by SS at 3:02 PM