Tuesday, January 15, 2008

He loves his tunnel set...

Daddy must be slacking...

I know, it'a hot pink hat but it's still cute!

Playing under the trampoline

As most of you know, I got my real estate license last year and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It allows me to stay home with my children most of the time yet I still have a "career" that I can focus on and I really need that. Ryder goes to Parents day out on Tuesdays and Thursdays, giving me 2 days a week to focus on nothing but real estate. I'm so thankful that Colt's job is very flexible because that allows me to take care of after hours/weekend appointments, showings, open houses or anything else that I need to do. Long story short, I feel that I've gotten my feet wet enough and I really want to focus more on that aspect of my life. One of my new years resolutions was to start putting myself out there and make people aware of what I'm doing. I didn't talk about it a whole lot because I spent the last year learning and preparing myself to take on more responsibility with my business and I feel that I'm ready to take that step. My point in all of this is just to say that if your in the Lubbock area (even if you're not, I can help with that also) and thinking about buying or selling a house, please consider me during that process. I set a goal for myself last year and actually tripled it, so I am confident that I can help with any needs that you (or someone that you know) might have! My broker is Greg Garrett with GMAC Real Estate, only one of the biggest companies in the US. It's a fabulous company and I'm so blessed to be a part of it. I'm still working on my web site, but you can visit www.suzannejscott.com and that gives more info. Okay, now that I've totally bored you, here are cute pictures of Ryder. I just felt it was important to get this information out to as many people as possible, otherwise my business won't grow. FYI...I do plan on going full time someday and I WILL be the #1 agent in Lubbock. Move over veteran agents because here I come. (Anyone who knows me, knows that humility has never been my greatest quality :)
One last thing...my sister, Larissa is a loan officer so she can help you with any financing. Her link is on my page. Okay, now yall can go cook some spaghetti and I'll go sew something! Have a great week.

9 comments:

SS said...

I was trying to fix something on my post and managed to erase your comments...sorry! I'm a real computer genius!!!!

Happy Mama said...

Hey! Wow- congratulations on your new career! I have always thought that sounded like a fun thing to do. I hope you rise to #1 in no time! I know you can do it, especially if you love what you do! I'll pass your name around to everyone I know! Oh- and I love the pink cowboy hat- what a cutie! :) PS Go to shabbyprincess.com for downloadable paper- the free ones.

Darla said...

WOW, that awesome to start a career that allows you to stay home and still have a life outside Motherhood. Best of luck. I just love the new pictures. He is the cutest little guy.

Jennifer K said...

You will do great! I always give out your name and hopefully it will bring you some more business! I am really proud of you! Also, I can't wait to work for you someday...but, only showing houses! :) No paperwork! Ha!

Jill said...

love the pics. scarlett has a tunnel that she still likes to play in. and now i don't feel so bad about putting clark in a pink bib :)

realitymomma said...

i just want to see you on a billboard when i drive into lubbock. you know you are big dog when you make a bill board - there is your goal!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! Ryder is ridiculously PERFECT! He is so big!!!! I seriously cannot believe it! That makes me sad. I have never even seen him in person :(

April Carrasco said...

I love the pink hat and your music! Vanilla ice ice baby . . . too funny!

Larissa said...

I'm suprised I kept your attention that long...it was a long post. Hey did you know that there is a background for blogger that is the Cowboys?