Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas 2007

Move over Jeff Gordon....

Isn't this illegal in some states???

Special Delivery....

Fun with Daddy...

Ryder loves his dump truck....


I know this blog is out of order, but go figure that I left my camera at home when we went to Colts parents for Christmas. We took all the pictures on his sisters camera and I just got them last night. Anyway, I had to post the pictures of Ryder's Santa gift. I told Colt that it was too much for him at 17 months, but he never listens to me. It must be a man thing because he insisted on buying him this jeep. He assured me that it's not too big and he'll know how to drive it (yeah, right!) I have to admit that it's really cool because it has a built in radio and goes in forward and reverse. He can only play in it on nice days because it's way too big for the inside of the house. Not to mention the fact that he can't even drive it. He prefers to sit in the drivers seat and dance to the radio music or just honk the horn; over and over and over and over and over again. Yeahh, it's TONS of fun! Maybe he will appreciate it when he older; for now feel free to bring your children to my house. They can drive Ryder around in his own car because he's not big enough to drive himself. Moral of the story??? MAMA always knows best :) After saying all this, I will also say that Colt was an extremely proud daddy on Christmas morning and I'm thankful that he was so thrilled to make his son so happy! I've certainly got a good one and I guess I'll keep him for a while longer!

Some of these are just random pictures. Ryder loves to climb in things and pretend he's asleep; this was just a funny picture.

11 comments:

Chelle said...

But you know, at least he's happy. Who needs to actually drive the thing anyway?!? HA! Hope you are feeling well and are enjoying your "workout!" :)

Lisa Renee said...

HA! I have the opposite problem. I wanted to get something like that for Ty but T said no. We looked at a few and did not want to spend the money so Ty drove Marli's pink one around when we were over there! CUTE pics, and that IS one cool jeep!

Procters said...

That picture of Ryder talking on the cell phone is priceless! Oh, and I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your playlist:-)

Anonymous said...

I think we were seperated at birth. I have the same playlist! Well, if I had a playlist that is what would be on it! :)

Larissa said...

I love the playlist...I had to steal some of mine. I updated it just now. I didn't know that you liked that BSB song...that's my fav of theirs. Most people make fun of me for that...oh well.

Larissa said...

I meant I had to steal some of yours and put them on mine.

Happy Mama said...

Ok- loving the vanilla ice- all you need is a little milli vanilli and you have created gold! It seems you have an eye for great music- you ought to think about getting in the "biz". BTW, Ryder is SO cute in that jeep. Soon he'll be driving little sis all around- won't that be fun! :)

realitymomma said...

sue - you ain't got back back! you know that's my song, hon.

i need to send you pics of my nephew. he and ryder could be related! personalities the same....

Jill said...

So cute. He sure looks like one happy guy! Scarlett loves to get in little things like that tub, too. She puts the laundry basket over her head and says she's going to sleep. :)

April Carrasco said...

I love the box picture, too funny!

Darla said...

Wow, Christmas gifts at your house are too much fun. Just wait until you have two to buy for he might really go nuts. I love all the cute pictures.