Thursday, August 7, 2008

The last B-day party for a while....



I actually wrote this over a week ago, but was having problems downloading the pictures. I realized it was because I have too many saved on my computer, so I'll have to start putting them on disks...aaaggghh! Anyway, this is a slideshow from Hannah (3), Elise (2) and Ryder's (2) Birthday party. I had to throw the single picture in there, because they were both trying to kiss him; what a little stud! We're headed to the "Big D" for the weekend; have a good one!

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be chasing off girls for the rest of his life! Good luck on that one!! Cute pictures!

Jill said...

that is too cute! we are having a joint party for scarlett and clark this weekend.
the book...honestly...i haven't finished it. it IS good, but my sister in law got me into those tween vampire books (the Twilight series), so between reading the 728 page last book of the saga, and planning a party for the kids, I just haven't finished it. It's a really fast read, though, so I will probably finish it Sunday when all the festivities are over. You're in the drawing, since you're the only one who's commented :)

Lisa Renee said...

Was a fun day. I can't believe how fast all these kids are growing, that just sounded like a geezer comment! Have a great weekend!

April Carrasco said...

What a fun joint b-day party. Happy Birthday to all those precious kids!

Luft Family said...

What a fun night~! Thanks for inviting us. Your kids are precious!

Larissa said...

Those are really cute!

Jennifer K said...

It was fun! Send me your pictures. Next year, we will have t-shirts~3rd annual H.E.R. party!

Matthews said...

Jenna still prays for Ryder at night!!! And Happy Belated Birthday Ryder!