Monday, September 15, 2008

Love me some cowboys...






There is just something about this time of year that makes me so happy. The weather starts cooling off and that means football season is here. I love just hanging around the house on Saturday afternoons and hearing some college game in the background. Then of course there is Sunday and Monday for NFL and I love to watch the Cowboys. I think they've got a pretty good shot this year, but they are the Cowboys and history proves that you shouldn't ever give them too much credit. We've got tickets to the Tech games, and I love that too, but it's such a pain to find babysitters and make all those arrangements. The Tech games are really more about socializing than football. We usually tailgate in the same spot and it's just always fun to be with everyone, without the kids. Okay, I guess that's enough football talk, but I don't have much else to talk about. Nevermind, I just thought of something. Please tell me that someone has watched the new 90210. I was so excited when I heard it was coming back with some of the original cast, but was so diappointed when I actually watched it. Those kids are idiots and the principals family is the sappiest bunch of crap I've ever seen. Is it just me or does anyone else feel the same way. Maybe I'm just synical because the original was my favorite show in the world. Anyway, here are pictures. I hope everyone is doing good.

Last thing...has anyone had problems linking other blogs? I can't get any of your links to come up on here. Don't take it personally, I just can't do it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching the Dallas/Philedelphia game right now. It's getting a little scary!! But I hope the Cowboys do good this year. I'm still backing Green Bay even if Favre is gone!! And the new 90210, I'm not going to watch it. It just won't be the same and I don't want to be let down! LOL!!!!

Larissa said...

Oh SuzAnne...if reference to your comment...you are too funny.

Jill said...

i miss fall in lubbock. something about living in a college town makes it even better...not to mention that it's actually cool in lubbock.
i was going to watch 90210 but somehow missed it and now won't bother.
and i don't know what's going on with your links, but i consider myself doing a good job if i can type the ding dong word verrfication in the comment box, so obviously, i don't know anything about these blogs :)

Jennifer K said...

Sydney looks so big! She is getting to old already! My thoughts on 90210 are too much for a blog comment. We'll talk.

Anonymous said...

Oh, one more thought....Green Bay is going to whoop Dallas on Sunday!!! Be scared!!

Aubrey said...

Okay. . . your kids are precious!! I love the picture of Sydney in the pink and green tu-tu. What a doll!! I agree about 90210! I was also so excited, but it's just not the same without the old gang. I'll probably still watch it though - it's a weakness!

Lisa Renee said...

When do you people find the time to watch all this tv???? I was a big fan in college but don't know that I could get back into it. I am not real into soaps anymore. Sounds like you guys have a great time at the games! I just have never felt that red raider connection although I have had fun at the few games I have been to. Football on tv is the best to sleep to on Sunday afternoons! I guess I have just been a little burnt out with my husband being in three fantasy leagues and having to watch SO much of it! Well I am not really watching but its on!

Procters said...

I always knew we were kindred spirits. Football and 90210... I still watch all the old ones on soapnet. Yes, I was disappointed. It was way too modern. I'm so OLD!

Happy Mama said...

OK- that picture of Sydney...she is georgous! I love that age and the peach fuzz- I miss that stage! Isn't fall the best? Here it is still in the 80's but the air is crisp- there is definately something about it- football included. 90210 is totally gay- what a pooper. I like Priveledged(did I spell that right?) It's cute- it's my Tuesday night trash TV hour. Gotta love it.