Friday, March 28, 2008

28 days left....

NBA, here I come...

Mama's boys...

Easter morning...

Hunting eggs...

Those are diapers on their heads; they make me laugh...

It's so hard to believe that I'm down to a few weeks. As I mentioned in the last post, I still have SO much to do. Hopefully the nursery will be completed by the end of this week and that will take care of a lot of my list. That just reminded me that I'v got to get our tax stuff together so that we can do that next week too. It's funny because we always used to file by the end of February, but that's because we would get a nice return. When you know you're going to pay, I guess you wait until the last minute.
Anyway, we had a great Easter. My parents and Colt's parents came to our house to watch the kids hunt eggs and celebrate Larissa's b-day. Ryder did really good collecting eggs until he realized they were full of candy. He refused to put them in the basket and left a trail of hershey kisses all over the yard because he opened every egg he could find. I didn't get any wonderful pictures because he was in "one of those" moods.
Not much to talk about other than leg cramps and swollen ankles and that's not very exciting...all in good time; I know!!!! Have a good week.

10 comments:

realitymomma said...

trust me, i know how you are feeling in the last part of the pregnancy. ryder's easter pic is great! love the outfit. you did good, mom. keep us updated on the baby, getting excited for you.

Darla said...

Easter is so much fun when they can kind of get it. Ryder is soo cute! He looks like he is three in his Easter outfit.

So I will have to hear about that crazy dream you had about me soon. Hope we are still friends. I remember having some really weird dreams when I was pregnant.

Sara said...

I've always been a germaphobe. Constantly thinking about nasty bacteria everywhere.
And why won't you be going to Science Spectrum? Are you too good for that?

Jill said...

i think ryder looks precious! brody would have gladly traded green pants for shorts and knee socks :)

i hope you are able to get a little rest and relaxation before the big day. i remember brody getting me a hot stone pedicure the week before i was due with scarlett. it was fabulous, (of course i ended up with a c-section, so no one was even able to see my pretty toes!) try to do something for yourself since before long you will be VERY busy :)

Lisa Renee said...

YEAA!!! Yes, our kids needed to be in a picture together with being so coordinated and all! That is so funny with the trail of candy once he realized it! What a cutie that boy is!!!

I can't believe how close your getting to having his sister!!! Man, I just can't wait! I want to come see your nursery when your done. I am very excited about your shower! Girly stuff is just too fun!

Happy Mama said...

OK- I love that Easter outfit with the green pants! You pick great boy clothes- and he is about the cutest thing ever! I'm still thinking blonde little girl though-she'll be georgous. Milk it for all it's worth girl- not to much longer! I'm thinking the stone massage sounds good...

Procters said...

Ryder is such a handsome little guy. He is going to be such a heartbreaker.
I know what you mean about the tax stuff. We have always gotten a wonderful return check...but not this year.Yikes!!!
I hope you post pics of the nursery...when it is finished, that is:-)

Sharon said...

Love the green pants - congrats on finding a way to bring some color to a boy's outfit! I'm so impressed. I don't envy you in these last few weeks, Bella was so far up in my chest (+ a short torso) that I could hardly breathe, let along sleep. I definitely used a lot of pillows for my legs & ice packs for cramps. Can't wait to see pics of your lil' girl & the nursery - hang in there...

April Carrasco said...

Ryder is so handsome. We have great taste in Easter outfits :)!!! You are about to have a daughter, crazy! I want to see nursery pictures.

PrEsToNs said...

he looks so cute in his easter outfit! I hope your doing okay....another baby! Let me know if you need anything!