Monday, June 4, 2007

Baby Mason if finally here....

Going fishing...

Mama and Ryder...

Mama's 4 boys...

The cousins...
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhO-7KRZcWiyzZgxNPCFzwsOZYf9jgzeckzOuwO8GCu9do8SfcbpEAPE83R-MpK1t-7ZCFpa6A_NyrRO7C-nKpyt55PVJOw7vqCMwV15v5hQR0rBJ-qhGwbrqkqtprrfc4R2YsyLGaL_XM/s1600-h/100_0693.jpg">
Larissa and baby Mason...

First off, I have to gripe about the cable company. I don't care what their new commercial says, Suddenlink is not the same as Cox. Everything was great with Cox and we never had issues. With Suddenlink, it's always something. I've been without cable and internet all day long and they said it was due to the storm last night. That would make sense if the cable went out last night, but it was working fine this morning. Why does is suddenly go out when there's not a cloud in the sky and they try to blame it on the storms???? I'm no rocket scientist, but that just doesn't work for me. We can send satellites into orbit and men to the moon, but the cable company can't keep my channels on long enough to watch The Price is Right...I don't know. On another note...
As most of you know, Larissa had her baby 2 weeks ago. He spent a week and 1/2 in NICU, but is home now and doing great. He is the smallest thing that I've ever seen and the spitting image of Kyle. We're just glad that he healthy and he's finally here. There's not a lot to report right now. I've been staying fairly busy working on my real estate business. I got my first listing last week and will hopefully have a contract on another listing this week...yeahh!!! So far, I'm really enjoying it and glad that I have chosen this route. These are a few of the most recent pictures, some of Ryder and some of Mason. I don't have time to write much more, because my favorite show is on and I try not to miss it. Yes, I'm referring to Judge Judy. She's awesome...love her. Gotta go; have a great week!

7 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

You make me laugh with the Price Is Right, and Judge Judy!

Those pictures are PRECIOUS!!! Man is your kid adorable or what?!!

Maybe its your area, we have suddenlink too for phone, cable, and dsl and have not had a problem yet. I was kind of expecting it with all the construction on roads and building homes in my neighborhood but so far have not been dissappointed. That stinks though that you had to miss Bob Barker, heaven forbid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzanne, just the thought of you makes me smile. Love your guts girl..

Lisa Renee said...

P.S.

Your new nephew is pretty cute and sweet too............

Anonymous said...

Ryder is such a cute baby!! He looks spoiled too!! I was thinking about switching to suddenlink, maybe I shouldn't? But anything is better than DirecTV!! Have a good week. Maybe we will hear from you again before the end of the year!!

Jennifer K said...

We haven't been impressed with Suddenlink either. We wanted to switch to NTS in our new house but we miss it by a few streets! Oh well. Love me some price is right, but you are on your own with Judge Judy! Ryder is so stinkin' cute. Love that kid!

Larissa said...

he is the funniest child...and oh how i can't wait to watch you raise him...i think the joke is on you now! everyone felt sorry for me with Madi...well what goes around comes around!!! But he will bring you so much joy through all the frustration. :)

Jill said...

He is a cutie!

Larissa said...

you need to write a book...I think an appropriate title would be, "Everything I need to know about parenting, I learned from my dogs."