I want everyone to know how blessed and thankful I am to be pregnant and for it to be a healthy pregnancy for me and the baby (as far as we know anyway). However, I have decided that I HATE being pregnant. I'm 13 weeks now and still don't feel good, I'm getting fatter and grouchier everyday. I have always wanted 3 kids, but I told Colt that "we're done", unless he wants to adopt. I'm not doing this anymore because honestly, it just sucks. I know that's not a very nice attitude to have, but it's where I'm at right now. Okay, I feel better for getting that out. On to other things.....These are just a couple random pictures of Ryder. The 3rd one is funny because that's our doggy door, and he is always trying to escape to the backyard. I never realized how dirty the door and wall are until I looked at this picture. Just ignore that part. I'll try to get it cleaned this week (we all know that's probably not going to happen). Anyway, I've been tagged. I feel like I've done this before, but can't remember. Oh well, you get to hear about it again.
1. Favorite TV show: FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS
2. Fav music: I COULD PROBABLY LISTEN TO THE CRANBERRIES ALL DAY LONG
3. Fav color: RED
4. 5 fav things to do: SIT OUTSIDE AND DRINK COFFEE, PLAY WITH RYDER AND COLT, SHOPPING, GET A MASSAGE, BREAKFAST WITH "THE GIRLS" (WE NEED TO DO IT AGAIN SOON)
5. Fav ice cream: JAMOCHA ALMOND FUDGE
6. Stitches: THANKS TO MY HUSBAND....I GOT ONE IN MY THUMB THIS SUMMER BECAUSE HE SLICED ME WITH A STEAK KNIFE.
7. broken bones: ODDLY ENOUGH, NO.
8. states i've been to: NEW MEXICO, FLORIDA, OKLAHOMA, COLORADO, ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, OREGON WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON DC (DON'T KNOW IF THAT COUNTS), MARYLAND
9. favorite snacks: WHEAT THINS AND SPRAY CHEESE, FRITOS AND BEAN DIP, SNICKERS, CARAMEL APPLE EMPENADA FROM TACO BELL, CHIPS
10. what i'm most proud of: my happy, successful marriage, being a mom, my family, my 1st year as head coach we won the national cheerleading championship,
12. fav store: Baby's R Us
13. fav dog: I shoud say Jack Russell's but after owning two, I'll say a boxer
Tag, now you're it....Darla, Reese, Chelle
Monday, October 29, 2007
Posted by SS at 9:49 PM